exaccuss replied

398 weeks ago

I know not much has changed, but will you be updating this guide for 3.4 BiS etc?

Krietor Admin replied

398 weeks ago

I will indeed be updating this guide, when i have a bit of time
"It always seems impossible until it's done"

Alice Plue replied

377 weeks ago

Why do you do the "naked" barrage+empy toward the end of the rotation instead of feinting first?

Atishali Neith replied

375 weeks ago

Hello Krietor and thanks for this great guide again ;)

First of all forgive my English writting, I'm a French frog ;)

Could you tell me at this point today ( 3.55b ON ) which between the Skill speed or the Determination have to be prefered for the last statistic points ? I mean do we have to put Determination points or try to push for Skill speed ?

As you mention and as some other bards say it is good to have some kind of 600 Determination ( especially with that stat weight ) on our Bards but the latest gear available now and the BIS for most of it have no Determination and are pushing on the Skill speed. ( Ultima accs and AS )

I didn't start yet A9s and so on since I stopped FFXIV quite a long and came back 2 monthes ago Ingame and so far I don't have the belt or the necklace or even the legs Bis…( I'm working on the relic, just a few more A1s runs ).

On my side with an Ilvl of 265 http://fr.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2657738/ with 518 Determination I'm at more or less ( depending the fights of course ) at 3k on ACT, is it fine ? or do I have to do more damage ?

Thanks again for all your help and explanations and have a nice day all of you dear Bards from south of France ;)

ypMs replied

372 weeks ago

Deleted 372 weeks ago by Krietor

surbhi replied

276 weeks ago

Experience next generation Security level with Webroot in your all devices. Install and activate webroot from www.webroot.com/safeand don’t forget to run webroot safe scan to feel secure anywhere.

surbhi replied

276 weeks ago

Install webroot safe for complete internet browsing & web Security in your computer. It will save you from all the cyber attacks.

surbhi replied

276 weeks ago

We are providing help for mcafee.com/activate
antivirus. Mcafee is one of the most reliable antivirus providers in the market.
Please log in to post a reply.